- AGHIA VARVARA Station: The works for the construction of walls and platform floors were completed.
At Megalou Alexandrou shaft, the worksite occupation and the traffic arrangements were completed. Preparatory works concerning excavation are in progress.
- NIKEA Station: The works for the TBM maintenance and the permanent lining of the station are in progress. More specifically:
a. construction of outdoor perimeter walls (eastern side) between axes 3-4, from level +20.62 up to level +24.17.
b. installation of scaffoldings for the construction of a part of the roof slab (level -0) between axes 3 and 4.
Moreover, in progress are the works for the reinstatement of a part of the slab at the northern and southern platforms between axes 11 and 13, due to TBM works.
At the northern entrance, in progress are the worksite occupation and the dismantling of the existing structures, as well as the construction of reinforcement cages for piles.
- MANIATIKA Station: The excavation works of the 13th level of the station’ main building are in progress.
- PIRAEUS Station: The construction of diaphragm walls is in progress, while the works related to the investigation trench for the installation of pipes at Kononos street (connection with ISAP Depot) have commenced.
- DIMOTIKO THEATRO Station: In the main station, in progress are the works for reinforcing the perimeter walls from the platform level up to the transfer level, as well as the works for the concreting of inner walls from the foundation level up to the platform level.
In the underground section of the station: the Phase A excavation works (top and bench) – (excavation progress: 41.78m/46.545m), as well as the Phase B excavation works (top and bench) – (excavation progress: 22.78m/46.545m) are in progress.
At the entrance of Korai square: the works for the installation of a temporary retaining system (shotcrete, pre-stressed anchors, struts) up to the final excavation bottom are in progress.
At the entrance of P. Bakoyianni square: the construction of a cap beam is completed.
At Dimotiko Theatro ventilation shaft: the worksite occupation and the traffic arrangement for the commencement of the piles construction works are completed.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards the University of Piraeus, the Phase A excavation works (excavation progress: 79.11m/140m.) and the Phase B excavation works (excavation progress: 71.61m/140m.) are in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards DIMOTIKO THEATRO, the Phase A excavation works (excavation progress: 61.42/63m.) and the Phase B excavation works (excavation progress: 53.92m/63m) are in progress.
The tunnel excavation has been completed by 51.10%.