- AGHIA VARVARA Station: The construction of the ticketing level slab was completed.
At Taxiarchon shaft, the excavation of the 7th level was completed.
- NIKEA Station: The works for the permanent lining of the station were completed. More specifically:
construction of the invert (reverse arch)
construction of side walls
construction of the vault
In addition, the works for the construction of non-bearing masonry walls at the E/M level are in progress.
At the northern entrance, in progress are the excavation works up to the lower side of the pile cap beam and the works for the construction of piles.
- MANIATIKA Station: In the main tunnel of the station, the excavation and temporary retaining Phase b of the access chamber are in progress.
- PIRAEUS Station: The construction of diaphragm walls is in progress.
- DIMOTIKO THEATRO Station: In the main station, the works for the concreting of the platform slabs were completed, while in progress are the works for reinforcing the foundation slab of the main entrance (-2.00).
In the underground section of the station: Phase A and B’ excavation works (top and bench) (progress: 46.545m/46.545m) are in progress.
At the entrance of Korai square: the works for the installation of a temporary retaining system (shotcrete, pre-stressed anchors, struts) up to the final excavation bottom were completed.
At the entrance of P. Bakoyianni square: the works for the installation of a temporary retaining system (shotcrete, pre-stressed anchors, struts) up to the level of the 1st phase are in progress.
At Dimotiko Theatro ventilation shaft: the construction of temporary retaining piles – 32 pieces/43 pieces – is in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards the University of Piraeus, the Phase A excavation works (excavation progress: 95.61m./140m.) and the Phase B excavation works (excavation progress: 89.61m/140m.) are in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards DIMOTIKO THEATRO, Phases A and B (TOP) excavation works were completed (63m./63m.), Phase C excavation works (BENCH) (9m./63m) are in progress.
In the TBM double track tunnel, the construction of the 4th Interstation is in progress.
The tunnel excavation has been completed by 54%.