Kritis shaft: The excavation and temporary retaining of the pumping station have been completed.
• NOMARCHIA Station: Completed are the construction of the permanent lining of the north access, as well as the construction of industrial floors at level -2. The backfilling and construction of PUO networks in the area of the north access are in progress.
• KALAMARIA Station: Completed are the works for the excavation and temporary retaining of the SE ventilation shaft, for the construction of the west access and masonry works at level -2, as well as E/M installation works (sewerage of WC areas). The waterproofing of the SE ventilation shaft and the construction of the platform are in progress.
• ARETSOU Station: The construction of the west access and the E/M installations (sewerage of WC areas) have been completed. In progress is the construction of industrial floors and of walls / parapet walls at street level at the east access.
• NEA KRINI Station: The construction of industrial floors is in progress.
• MIKRA Station (& crossovers): Works for E/M installations – sewerage of sanitary areas have been completed. The construction of the south and NE accesses is in progress.
• TBM tunnels: Tunnel 1 boring works (TBM1 – ‘Frixos’) are in progress at ‘Nomarchia – 25 Martiou Crossover’ tunnel section.