- At the beginning of the extension, at the NATM double track tunnel, phase A’ of the tunnel excavation from TBM shaft to Aghia Marina is in progress.
At Komninou shaft, the PUO network diversions and the archaeological trenches have been completed, while the works related to the worksite occupation and installations are in progress.
- AGHIA VARVARA Station: At Taxiarchon shaft, the construction of piles and the cap beam, as well as the construction and tensioning of prestressed anchors were completed. The works for the excavation at the final level of the shaft are in progress.
- NIKEA Station: The works for the construction of non-bearing masonry walls at level -2 of the concourse level slab and at level -3 of the platform slab, as well as the masonry plastering works at level -1 of the E/M floor are in progress.
At the northern entrance, Phase 2 of the traffic diversion has been completed. Moreover, the excavation and removal of excavation spoils at the 1st level, the application of shotcrete at the 1st level of the excavation and the installation of metal tubed struts at the 1st level of the excavation were completed. In progress are the excavation works and the works for the removal of excavation spoils at the 2nd level.
- PIRAEUS Station: In progress are the works for the drilling of soldier piles with the use of jet grouting at the northern entrance and the works for the connection of the sewage/storm water shaft of ISAP Depot with the network at Kononos street.
- DIMOTIKO THEATRO Station: In the main station, the works for the installation of wall reinforcement from the concourse level up to the E/M level, as well as the concreting works at the concurse level, are in progress.
In the underground section of the station, the 3rd phase excavation-temporary retaining works (invert) (progress: 46.545m/46.545m) were completed, while in progress are the works for the removal of protruding parts of shotcrete.
At Dimotiko Theatro ventilation shaft, the construction of the piles cap beam was completed, while the 1st level excavation works are progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards the University of Piraeus, the Phase A’ and B’ excavation works (excavation progress: 116.61/140m.) are in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards DIMOTIKO THEATRO, Phases A’ and B’ excavation works were completed, Phase D’ excavation works (INVERT) (33/63m) are in progress.
The tunnel excavation has been completed by 58.23%.