- AGHIA VARVARA Station: The works for the waterproofing, construction of walls and platform floors, of perimeter walls up to the ticket issuing level, as well as the works for the construction of walls up to the roof level are in progress.
Taxiarhon Shaft: The excavation works along with the works for constructing and tensioning the pre-stressed anchors are in progress.
- KORYDALLOS Station: The works for the waterproofing and permanent lining of the station are in progress, while the relocation of the TBM facilities is at the final stage.
- NIKEA Station: The works for the TBM maintenance and the permanent lining of the station are in progress. More specifically:
a. construction of a section of the main station’s roof slab (axes A-B & 7-12 and B-D & 6-8);
b. construction of outdoor perimeter walls (axes 3-4).
- MANIATIKA Station: The excavation and shotcreting works of the 12th level of the station’ main building are in progress. The works for the construction of pre-stressed and rock anchors of the station’ main building are also in progress.
The excavation and temporary retaining works of phase A1 (eastern gallery) and phase A2 (western gallery) of the southern front of the station’s main tunnel are in progress.
- PIRAEUS Station: The construction of diaphragm walls is in progress.
The archaeological excavation works are in progress in the Shaft.
- DIMOTIKO THEATRO Station: In the main station, the works for the waterproofing and the construction of a temporary drainage system at the platforms’ foundation level of the 2nd section and the northern entrance at level -2, are in progress.
In the underground section of the station: the Phase A excavation works (top and bench) – (excavation progress: 23.78m/46.545m), as well as the Phase B excavation works (top and bench) – (excavation progress: 11.78m/46.545m) are in progress.
At the entrance of Korai square: the works for the installation of a temporary retaining system (shotcrete, pre-stressed anchors, struts), 3rd excavation bottom (+1.00) are in progress.
At the entrance of P. Bakoyianni square: the excavation of the pile cap beam is in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards the University of Piraeus, the Phase A excavation works (excavation progress: 62.61m/140m.) and the Phase B excavation works (excavation progress: 53.61m/140m.) are in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards DIMOTIKO THEATRO, the Phase A excavation works (excavation progress: 45.02m/63m.) and the Phase B excavation works (excavation progress: 45.02m/63m) are in progress. Moreover, the construction of the 5th row of forepoles is in progress.
At Panepistimio shaft, the archaeological investigation in the PUO network diversion areas is in progress.
The tunnel excavation has been completed by 50.80%.