- Komninou Shaft: The works for the worksite installations have been completed. Excavation and temporary retaining works are in progress.
- AGHIA VARVARA Station: Backfilling works are in progress.
At Taxiarchon Shaft, the construction and concreting of the foundation slab are completed.
- KORYDALLOS Station: Filling works and works related to industrial and other special flooring are in progress.
- NIKEA Station: The works for the construction of non-bearing inner masonry walls, the masonry plastering works at E/M level, the works for the construction of machinery footings in technical rooms 3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1-1, 3.11a-1 at the E/M slab and the concourse level slab are completed. Completed are also the waterproofing and the construction of the permanent lining of the station NATM tunnel.
In progress are masonry plastering works at the concourse slab and at the station north platform slab, painting preparation works at the E/M level and works for the construction of machinery footings in technical room 3.7-2 at the concourse level. At the northern entrance, the works for the waterproofing of the foundation slab are completed. In progress are works for the construction of the permanent lining of a section of the foundation slab of the C/C entrances in the area on either side of piles P 136-111 and P 163-157 (access 3), P 125-128 & P 163-168 (access 2).
- MANIATIKA Station: Excavation and temporary retaining works for the transverse horizontal sections of the access tunnels of the station main tunnel are in progress.
- PIRAEUS Station: At Roloi Shaft, in progress are works for expanding the worksite fencing for the construction of the sewage network diversion.
- DIMOTIKO THEATRO Station: In the underground section of the station, vault reinforcement installation works are completed, while in progress are works for the assembly of the steelwork for vault concreting.
At Dimotiko Theatro Ventilation Shaft, construction works for the temporary retaining up to the 2nd row of struts are completed while the works for the excavation and temporary retaining up to the 3rd row of struts are in progress
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards the University of Piraeus, Phase D’ excavation works (INVERT) are in progress (excavation progress: 20/140m.).
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards DIMOTIKO THEATRO, Phase D’ excavation works (INVERT) are completed (excavation progress: 63/63m).
At Deligianni Shaft, the works for the excavation and temporary retaining of the final level are completed.
At Panepistimio Shaft, the works for the diversion of the water supply network are in progress.
The tunnel excavation has been completed by 59.70%.