• At Papandreou bridge and at Mikras Asias Street, the tramway corridor at the section extending from Papandreou bridge to Gr. Lambraki entrance (after the U-turn) has been completed and tracks are currently installed in the pocket area.
• At Grigoriou Lambraki street, the urban planning works at the facing sidewalk from the U-turn of Lambraki street to Venizelou street, have been completed. Tramway works are at a completion stage outside the pocket area from Venizelou Street to Vas. Georgiou Street.
• At Vas. Georgiou street, the urban planning works at the facing sidewalk, at the section from Gr. Lambraki street to Alkiviadou street, have been completed. Completed is the tramway corridor from Gr. Lambraki to Alkiviadou Street, while in progress is the archaeological excavation at DIMARCHIO stop namely from Iroon Polytechniou to Filonos street as well as in the R/S construction area (Roloi).
• At Ethnikis Antistaseos street, the works for the construction of Aghia Triada stop, the archaeological works in the area of Ippodamias stop, as well as the construction of the tramway corridor trackwork from Tsamadou to Ippodamias street have been completed.
• At Omiridou Skylitsi street, in progress are the works for the relocation of the PUO works (from Lambraki bridge to Tzavella street) as well as the tramway corridor construction works.
• At SEF stop and Alikakou Square, in progress are the works for the construction of the tramway corridor and for the reconstruction of the stop.
(the reference to the “adjacent” or “facing” sidewalk relates to the actual location of the tramway corridor).