• TBM access shaft: The works for the construction and waterproofing of perimeter walls has been completed.
• AGHIA VARVARA Station – M. Alexandrou shaft: The works for the permanent lining of the shaft’s wall are in progress.
• KORYDALLOS Station – Pissidias shaft: Excavation and temporary retaining works (levels 1 to 5) have been completed; excavation works and works for the disposal of excavation spoil (level 6) are in progress.
• NIKEA Station: Backfilling works at the Station, at street level, as well as works for the removal of the piles’ cap beam are in progress.
• MANIATIKA Station: At the Station’s open trench, in progress are the works for the permanent lining of the foundation and the works for the permanent lining of walls from the foundation level to the E/M slab level (level -3).
• MANIATIKA Station – South shaft (Koumoundourou street): The works for the excavation and temporary retaining of level 9 have been completed, while the works for the excavation and temporary retaining of level 10 are in progress.
• MANIATIKA Station – North shaft (Dimitrakopoulou street): The works for the construction of the building crane foundation base have been completed.
• PIRAEUS Station: In progress are excavation works at levels 1 and 2 of the main Station, as well as works for the installation and prestressing of struts for the temporary retaining of level 1.
• DIMOTIKO THEATRO Station – South Staircase: Concreting works of permanent lining walls have been completed.
Bakogianni square access tunnel: The installation of walls and vault reinforcement is in progress.
Deligianni shaft: The works for the configuration of the surface for the TBM dismantling are in progress.
Panepistimio shaft: The works for the excavation and temporary retaining of the shaft down to level +1.30 are in progress.
The excavation of all tunnels has been completed by 100%.