A. With regard to the TRAMWAY CORRIDOR:
• At Piraeus:
– The following activities are in progress, which complete the Tramway Line extension to Piraeus: the construction of the Tramway corridor at Vas. Georgiou street (from the end of Tinaneios (Tinan) garden to Akti Miaouli), as well as the installation of overhead contact line in the areas where the Tramway corridor has been completed.
– With the archaeological works having been completed, the tramway corridor works from Philonos street up to the end of Titaneios garden have commenced and are in progress.
B. With regard to other works:
– Vas. Georgiou street (Roloi square): the works for the construction of the new Tramway traction power substation are about to be completed.
– Preparatory works for reversing the traffic flow on Phinonos street and Notara street are in progress
– SEF stop and Alikakou square: the urban planning and planting works have been completed – the works for the installation of the other foreseen facilities are in progress (tram stop small structures, etc.)
– In progress are works for the installation of underground waste bins at various locations within Piraeus.