– TBM access shaft: The installation of an indoor steel plate has been completed.
– Komninou shaft: Surface reinstatement is in progress.
– Megalou Alexandrou shaft: Surface reinstatement is in progress.
– Pissidias shaft: The final lining of Pissidias Shaft has been completed, screed placing at the treads of the escape staircase is in progress.
- NIKEA station: The painting works of the Station’s ventilation – blast shaft at the point where the TBM departs the station are in progress.
- MANIATIKA station: Main tunnel of the station (NATM): The construction of platforms and works for filling the station with non–reinforced concrete is in progress.
Underground NATM sections of the station: The works for the excavation – temporary retaining of the staircase galleries and the west lift have been completed.
North Ventilation Shaft of the Station (Dimitrakopoulou Street): The permanent lining of the vault-walls of the connecting gallery has been completed, while the permanent lining of the shaft walls are in progress.
- PIRAEUS station: The works for the assembly of the building crane in the area of access 3 is in progress.
- DIMOTIKO THEATRO station: At the Main Station, at Aghiou Konstantinou square, the painting works of industrial floors at the mechanical floor level are on hold, while masonry works at the E/M & Concourse levels and at the platform level are in progress. The concreting of the perimeter walls at the junction with the the TBM tunnel (axis 19, platforms up to the concourse level) is in progress.
Staircase galleries, South Staircase: Vault grouting works are in progress.
Entrance on Korai Square: Secondary concreting works are in progress.
Bakogianni Square Access Tunnel: Vault grouting works are in progress
Dimotiko Theatro Ventilation Shaft: Concreting works for the foundation of the permanent lining are in progress.
Rallios Shaft Ventilation Gallery: Works for the concreting of the foundation of the permanent lining are in progress.
Deligianni shaft: Works for the waterproofing of perimeter walls are on hold.