- The works for the construction of the tramway corridor (trackwork – rails – catenary) have been completed.
- The following works are in progress:
- The trial run of the Tramway system and the adjustment – checking of the systems and devices controlling the operation of the Tramway system (for integration of the extension to Piraeus with the basic network).
- Road signage and signaling works on junctions along the Tramway route.
- The following works are pending:
- E/M works at the new Substation 16 (Civil Works have been completed), as well as the upgrading of Substation
Β. OTHER WORKS (reference to extended work fronts)
- Lambraki Bridge: Concrete maintenance works are in progress.
- Platform located in Posidonos Avenue: the special flooring (dispaly of the underlying antiquities)
- Along the Tramway route in Piraeus, the following works are in progress:
- the works related to the installation of urban equipment are about to be completed at the stops, as well as the installation-testing of E/M equipment.
- The installation of lifts in the area of Lambraki Bridge and in the area of Karaiskaki stop.