For the execution of works related to the diversion of PUO networks in the area where ANALIPSI Station is to be located, the following traffic arrangemetns will be implements as of Monday July 27th 2009:
1. The axis of Delfon street is relocated eastwards,at its part extending from its intesection with M.Botsari street up to Antoniou Nastou street. At the said section of Delfon street there will be one traffic lane per direction.
2.Vehicular circulation is prohibited on the parts of Analipseos street, i.e. between its intersection with Drossini street up to Delfon street and between Mykinon street up to Delfon street.
3. The axis of Drossini street is relocated northeastwards, at its part extending from its intesection with Solonos street up to Analipseos street. At the said section of Drossini street there will be one traffic lane per direction.
4. Hatzilazarou and Psyhari streets are converted into dead-ends at their section from Mykinon Street up to Delfon street.
5. All vehicles are prohibited to stop and park on Delfon and Drossini Streets along the zone where works are executed and on the part of Psyhari street extending from its intersection with Halkidikis street up to the starting point of the worksite occupation.
6. Due to the relocation of the main entrance of the Hospital for Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases on Halkidikis Street, all vehicles are prohibited to stop and park on the right side of the said street, at its intersection with P.Syndika street up to Psyhari street, following vehicular circulation.
7. Vehicular circulation from Delfon street to the blocked sections of Analipseos and Psyhari streets will be conducted via P.Syndika-Halkidikis streets and alternatively via M.Botsari-Mykinon streets and the surrounding streets.In addition, vehicular circulation between Delfon street and Drossini street will be conducted via P.Syndika.
The anticipated duration of all the above traffic arrangements is 8 months.
Thessaloniki Metro Department wishes to extend its warmest thanks to all residents and passing-by drivers for their understanding and co-operation in the construction of Thessaloniki Metro, such a major and complex project.
The Community Relations Office (contact No 2310-526220) of the Company is at your disposal for any issue related to this major project.