For the execution of Public Utility Network works in the area of Fleming Station, the following temporary traffic arrangements will be gradually implemented as of Thursday October 9th:
1. Along Delfon Street there will be one traffic lane per direction, at the point where Ekavis street intersects with Saadi Levi Street.
In addition, traffic circulation will be prohibited along Ekavis Street at its section between Delfon Street and the anonymous street starting from 43 Delfon Street and ending to Ekavis Street. Vehicles will circulate via the aforementioned anonymous street, as well as via V. Hirsch Street, Lasithiou Street and the surrounding streets.
2. Along Str. Kallidopoulou Street there will be one traffic lane at the point where Edmondou Rostan Street intersects with Delfon street.
3. Along V.Hirsch Street there will be one traffic lane twenty five (25) meters past its intersection with Makedonias Street.
4. Along Alexandros Fleming Street there will be one traffic lane fifty meters prior to its intersection with Makedonias Street.
5. Vehicular circulation will be prohibited along Alexandros Fleming Street at the section between Delfon and Edmond Rostan Streets. Vehicles will circulate via 28 Octovriou, Kolokotroni, Str. Chrysohoou, Edmond Rostan Streets, as well as via the surrounding streets.
All the above traffic arrangements will last approximately one month and a half.
Thessaloniki Metro Department wishes to extend its warmest thanks to all residents and passing-by drivers for their understanding and co-operation in the construction of Thessaloniki Metro, such a major and complex project.
The Community Relations Office (contact No 2310-526220) of the Company is at your disposal for any issue related to this major project.