ENVELOPES FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR EGALEO – HAIDARI EXTENSION
Based on the scheduling of YPEHODE, as it has been announced by Mr. George Souflias, on 15.10.2004, ATTIKO METRO S.A. has put to tender on November 4th 2004, the Project “Line 3 Extension, Egaleo-Aghia Marina (Haidari) tunnel section, Eleonas Depot, Aghia Marina (Haidari) Transfer Station”.
On Friday 21st January 2005 the deadline for the expression of interest expired (Α’ Tender Stage). The following 8 Consortia consisting of greek and foreign companies expressed interest:
- BIOTΕR S.A. – ΒΕΤON UND MONIERBAU GMBH – MARTIN ROSE GMBH & Co. KG – GLEISBAU HILBIG & VENTZKE GMBH
- J&P ΑVΑX S.A. – F.C.C. CONSTRUCCION SA – ELECNOR SA INSTALACIONES INABENSA SA
- MICHANIKI S.A.
- ΑΚΤOR Α.Τ.Ε. – SIEMENS AG – VINCI CONSTRUCTION GRANDS PROJETS
- ZAGOPE – EFACEC ENGENHARIA S.A. – CONSTRUCTORA DO TAMEGA S.A.
- IMPREGILO – ΑΕGΕΚ – ALSTOM TRANSPORT
- ED ZUBLIN AG – ΑΤΤΙ-ΚΑΤ Α.Τ.Ε. – ΑTHIΝΑ Α.Τ.Ε. – TPF CHAPEAUX INTERNATIONAL S.A.
- ALPINE MAYREDER BAU – ΤΕRΝΑ S.A. -PANTECHNIKI S.A. – POWELL ELEC SYST. INC.
The aforementioned consortia will be evaluated by ATTIKO METRO S.A., based on the criteria set in the Tender Documents and the preselected companies will be called upon to submit at Stage B’ their Technical and Financial Offer for the Project.
For further information you may contact the Public Relations Division of ATTIKO METRO over the phone 210-6792031, by fax 210-6726126, or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.