SUBMISSION OF ENVELOPES FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CONCERNING THESSALONIKI METRO
On Tuesday June 1st 2004, the envelopes for the expression of interest concerning the Preselection Phase of the Tender of the Project “Design, Construction & Commissioning of THESSALONIKI METRO” were submitted to ATTIKO METRO S.A.
The following five Groups of greek and foreign companies expressed interest:
- “THESSMETRO” Consortium, consisting of the following companies: J & P – ΑVΑX, F.C.C. CONSTRUCCION, CONSTRUCCIONES Y AUXILIAR DE FERROCARRILES, DIMETRONIC, ELECNOR, INSTALACIONES INABENSA.
- “ΑΕGEK – IMPREGILO – ANSALDO T.S.F. – SELI – ANSALDOBREDA” Consortium.
- “ΑΚΤOR – SIEMENS – VINCI – THEMELIODOMI” Consortium.
- “BOUYGUES – ΑLΤΕ – ALSTOM” Consortium.
- “BILFINGER BERGER – ΑTHIΝΑ – ΑΤΤΙ-ΚΑΤ – ROTEM COMPANY – ALCATEL CANADA – TPF CHAPEAUX INTERNATIONAL” Consortium.
The aforementioned Consortia will be assessed by ATTIKO METRO S.A. based on the criteria set forth at the Tender Documents and the companies to be preselected will be invited to submit at the later stage (Phase B’) a Technical and Financial Offer for the Project.
For further information you may contact the Public Relations Division of ATTIKO METRO S.A. over the phone 210-6792031, by fax 210-6726126, or send an e-mail to :email@example.com