- Trade name, mailing address and telephone number of the company issuing the Call for Tenders:
ΑΤΤΙΚΟ ΜΕΤRΟ S.A.
191-193 Messogion Av.
115 25 ATHENS
Attention: Ms. Ek. Saiti
Fax: 210.672.6126The Tender documents are posted in the web page of the company ΑΤΤΙΚΟ ΜΕΤRO S.A., www.ametro.gr, and shall be available to the interested parties against the fee of 10 € at “ATTIKO METRO S.A.” premises until 15.00 of all weekdays, the latest six (6) days before the deadline for the submission of the offers.
- Scope of the Tender
The scope of this tender is the configuration of a Storage Area for ATTIKO METRO S.A. files, at level -1 of “Aghia Paraskevi” Metro Station; this configuration includes the Civil Works and the modifications to the existing E/M installations, as well as the procurement and installation of new E/M equipment.
- Project Execution Deadline
The contractual deadline for the implementation of the Project is defined to one hundred and thirty (130)calendar days from the date the Contract is signed.
- Cost Estimate
The Project’s estimated cost, Overhead and Contractor’s Profit included, on which the Financial Offer of the Bidders shall be based, amountS to 700,000.00 EURO (contingencies, revision and VAT excluded).
- Eligible to Participate
In this Tender participation is allowed to economic operators, natural or legal entities, either individually or as joint ventures. In any case, the participating economic operators must fulfill the following requirements, cumulatively:
They should have been established lawfully and should operate in accordance with the Greek Legislation, or they should have been established and operate in accordance with the Legislation of a member – state of the EU or the European Financial Area (EFA), or they should have been established and operate lawfully in accordance with the Legislation of third countries, which have signed the Public Works Agreement of the World Trade Organization (WTO), which was ratified by Law 2513/97AND
- The individual contracting companies should be registered in the Greek Register of Contracting Companies (MEEP), kept by the General Secretariat for Public Works of the Ministry of Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport and Networks, in the 1st class, or in the 2nd class or in the 3rd class, within the Prefecture or Attica as the declared second prefecture for E/M projects and , in the 1st class, or in the 2ndclass or in the 3rd class, within the Prefecture or Attica as the declared second prefecture for building works.
- The joint ventures of invited contracting companies of the above paragraph a) must satisfy the requirements set forth in article 16, Law 3669/08.
The operators that have been established and operate in accordance with the legislation of a member state of the European Union (EE) or the European Financial Area (EFA) or the World Trade Organization (WTO) are subject to the requirements set forth in paragraph 8.1.2, article 8 the Contract Notice
They must prove their experience in the installation -during the years from 2007 to 2012 – of fire protection systems similar to the respective system of this Project.
- Tender Conduct Procedure
The Tender shall be conducted based on the Openprocedure, through the publication of a short Call for Tenders in the Greek Press, AM’s web page and in “Diavgeia” (Transparency) Program on the Internet. The Bidders shall submit Lump Sum Offers for the complete and workmanlike construction of the Project, in accordance with the stipulations of the Tender documents.
- Criterion for Award
This shall be a Lowest Bid Tender. The sole Criterion for Contract award is the lowest price.
- Deadline for the Submission of Offers
The deadline for the submission of the Offers expires on Wednesday, October 17, 2012, at 15.00.
- Participation Letter of Guarantee
In order to participate in the Tender, the Bidders, along with their offers, are obliged to submit a Participation Letter of Guarantee amounting to twenty four thousand, one hundred and fifty Euro (24.150,00 €).