- AGHIA VARVARA Station: The works for the removal of the precast segments of the false tunnel and the last ring have been completed. Works for the industrial floors and fillings are in progress.
At M. Alexandrou Shaft, in progress are the excavation and temporary retaining works.
- NIKEA Station: The works for the construction of non-bearing masonry walls at level -1 of the E/M floor slab and at level -3 of the platform slab, as well as the masonry plastering works at level -2 of the concourse level slab are in progress. In addition, in progress are works for the waterproofing of the outdoor perimeter walls from level -4 of the foundation up to level 0 of the roof slab, parallel to axis 15, between axes B-D. Works for the construction of the main station permanent lining (stage B) are still being continued together with the works for the construction of the slab and the walls of the north platform and the construction of part of the E/M floor slab between axes B-D and 12-13.
At the northern entrance, the excavation and removal of excavation spoils at the 2nd level and at a section of the final excavation level, shotcreting at the 2nd level of the excavation and at a section of the final excavation level were completed. Moreover, improvement and acceptance of part of the foundation invert on either side of piles P 150-137, P 151-163 and P 126-P128, P164-167 have been completed.
In progress are works for the temporary drainage of the foundation invert on either side of piles P 150-137, P 151-163 and P 126-P128, P164-167, as well as works for the installation of steel tubular struts at the 2nd excavation level at K.P. +21.87.
- MANIATIKA Station: Excavation and Phase B temporary retaining works have been completed at the main tunnel of the station, while the in progress are works for deepening the temporary pumping station.
At Mela Shaft, in progress are fencing – dismantling works and archaeological trenches.
- PIRAEUS Station: Completed are the works for the drilling of soldier piles with the use of jet grouting at the northern entrance and in progress are the works for the diversion of an Φ630 sewage pipe.
- DIMOTIKO THEATRO Station: In the underground section of the station, waterproofing works and works for the concreting of the floor and walls are in progress.
At the entrance to Bakogianni Square, excavation works for the final level are in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards the University of Piraeus, Phase C’ excavation works (excavation progress: 11.61/140m.) are in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards DIMOTIKO THEATRO, Phase D’ excavation works (INVERT) (excavation progress: 45/63m) are in progress.
The tunnel excavation has been completed by 58.45%.