- New Railway Station: The works for the removal of struts are at an advanced stage;
- AGHIA SOPHIA Station: Preparation works for the installation of the 1st row of struts at the south section of the Station are in progress;
- SINTRIVANI Station: Preparation works for the detachment of the ancient tomb from the north entrance have been completed, while the archaeological excavation at the south ventilation shaft is in progress;
- PANEPISTIMIO Station: Excavation works at the fourth (platform) level have been completed and preparatory works for the construction of the foundation micro-piles have commenced;
- EFKLIDIS Station: Platform construction works have been completed. Works for the installation of escalators are at an advanced stage;
- ANALIPSI Station and Crossover: The construction of the station foundation slab has been completed. The works for the construction of ventilation shaft 1 and the eastern access are at an advanced staged;
- PATRIKIOU Station and Crossover: A section of the worksite area (construction of pedestrian walkways) has been cleared;
- DEPOT: The works for the construction of the ground floor slab and the construction of walls and columns at the first floor in Building I are in progress. Works for the construction of walls in Building II are in progress.