- At the beginning of the extension, in the double track NATM tunnel, Phase A tunnel excavation works from the TBM shaft to Aghia Marina have been completed. Phase B and C tunnel excavation works are in progress.
- KORYDALLOS Station: Painting works are in progress.
- NIKEA Station: Painting works are in progress. In progress are also the works for the construction of industrial floors at the technical room 3.9-1(RS), at level -1, the E/M floor of the station. In addition, in progress is the construction of the permanent lining of the main station (phase B’): construction of perimeter walls at the terminations of the shafts above the roof slab (level 0) of the main station.
At the northern entrance (accesses 2 & 3), the works for the waterproofing of the exterior perimeter walls and the works for the construction of the permanent lining of the C/C of the station entrances are in progress, with the installation of steel scaffolding for the construction of a section of the roof slab at the C/C of the station accesses.
- MANIATIKA Station:
At the main tunnel of the Station, the excavation and temporary retaining works of the transverse horizontal sections of the four access galleries of the main tunnel have been completed.
At the emergency exit on Gythiou street, works for the demolition of the existing staircase are in progress.
- PIRAEUS Station: Retaining works are in progress.
- DIMOTIKO THEATRO Station:
At the underground section of the Station, in progress are the vault concreting works (progress of works 36/46m).
At Dimotiko Theatro ventilation shaft, the construction of the temporary retaining up to the 4th row of struts has been completed.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards the University of Piraeus, Phase C’ excavation works (BENCH) (excavation progress: 140/140m) have been completed. Phase D’ excavation works (INVERT) (excavation progress: 61/140m) are in progress.
In the NATM triple track tunnel towards Dimotiko Theatro, waterproofing works for the invert blinding concreting have been completed. In progress is the installation of reinforcement for the permanent lining of the invert.
In Panepistimio Shaft, works for the diversion of the sewage, OTE and PPC networks have been completed.
The excavation of all tunnels has been completed by 64%.