• At Ethnarchou Makariou street, tramway construction works (earthworks and trackwork) are in progress from Zaimi area up to Papandreou Bridge.
• At Mikras Asias street, urban planning works were completed through the execution of planting works, while the works for the construction of the Tramway at the pocket area (trackwork and crossover) and at Papandreou Bridge (rail encapsulation on finished tracks).
• At Grigoriou Lambraki street, the urban planning works at the adjacent sidewalk (including Lambraki and Evangelistrias stops), at the section extending between the U-turn of Lambraki street and Venizelou street, have been completed. Tramway works have been completed in the section extending from Lambraki U-turn up to Venizelou street while tramway construction works are in progress in the section extending from Venizelou Street up to Vas. Georgiou Street.
• At Vas. Georgiou street, the urban planning works at the adjacent sidewalk, at the section extending between Gr. Lambraki street and Alkiviadou street, have been completed. Completed is the archaeological excavation from Praxitelous street up to Iroon Polytechniou street while at the archaeological excavation at the Substation construction location and at the tramway areas from Iroon Polytechniou up to Eth. Antistaseos street are in progress.
• At Ethnikis Antistaseos street, the urban planning works at the adjacent sidewalk, at the section extending between Ippodamias street and Georgiou street, will soon be completed. The tramway construction works have been completed from Venizelou Street up to Aghia Triada. The works for the construction of Aghia Triada and Ippodamias stops are in progress while in progress are also the archaeological excavation works.
(The location of the tramway corridor is the point of reference for the terms sidewalks “across the street” and “adjacent”).