- The works for the construction of the tramway corridor (trackwork – rails – catenary) have been completed.
- The following works are in progress:
- The trial run of the Tramway system and the adjustment – checking of the systems and devices controlling the operation of the Tramway system (for integration of the extension to Piraeus into the basic network) and the adjustment – checking of the circulation of the tramway vehicles with the road signage.
- Road signage and signaling works on junctions along the Tramway route.
- The following works are pending:
- E/M works at the new Substation 16 (Civil Works have been completed), as well as the upgrading of Substation
Β. OTHER WORKS (reference to extended work fronts)
- Lambraki Bridge: Concrete maintenance works are in progress, while urban staircases planning works have commenced and are in progress.
- Platform located in Posidonos Avenue: the special flooring (display of the underlying antiquities) are in progress.
- Along the Tramway route in Piraeus, the following works are in progress:
- The works related to the installation of urban equipment have been completed at the stops, while the works for the installation-testing of E/M equipment are in progress.
- The installation of the foreseen lifts in the area of Lambraki Bridge is about to be completed and in progress is in the area of Karaiskaki stop.
- The final tests of the remaining installed underground waste bins before their delivery for use are in progress.