- Further to the completion of the works for the construction of the tramway (see previous progress of works), the following works are in progress.
- The final tests – adjustments of the systems and devices controlling the operation of the Tramway system (for integration of the extension to Piraeus into the basic network) and the adjustment – coordination of the circulation of the tramway vehicles with the road signage.
- Road and railway signage works along the Tramway route.
- The E/M works at the new Substation 16 (Civil Works have been completed), as well as the upgrading of Substation 1 are pending.
Β. OTHER WORKS (reference to extended work fronts)
- Lambraki Bridge: Concrete curing works and staircases urban planning works are in progress.
- Platform located in Posidonos Avenue: further to the completion of the special lining of the floor (display of the underlying antiquities), the works for the installation of the urban equipment (seats, etc.) will soon be completed.
- Stops: the works for the installation of the urban equipment have been completed, while the works for the installation of E/M equipment will soon be completed and final testing is in progress.
- The installation of the foreseen lifts in the area of Lambraki Bridge and in the area of Karaiskaki stop is about to be completed.
- The final tests of the remaining installed underground waste bins before their delivery for use are in progress.